J.T.D. Services and ROADROCK Recycling
Phone# 337-873-6870 – FAX #337-873-6873
Guidelines and Agreement for Bringing
Broken Concrete & Asphalt to JTD/ROADROCK to be Recycled
THANK-YOU for Recycling and helping Acadiana Grow Green! We will be happy to accept your broken concrete or asphalt when the following guidelines are met:
- Please call JTD/ROADROCK’s Office with as much advance notice as possible to schedule your delivery of broken concrete or asphalt to one of our accepting yards. If you need help or equipment to unload your broken concrete or asphalt, please call in advance to schedule or coordinate the offloading. Concrete and asphalt need to be separated.
- If bringing multiple loads of broken concrete/asphalt, please notify JTD/RR’s Dispatch at 337-319-1468 when you dump your last load.
- Concrete or Asphalt needs to be broken up approximately 3 ft. x 3 ft. x 1 ft. pieces or smaller. We do NOT accept concrete pipe, concrete footings or concrete with thick cable
- Concrete or Asphalt needs to be free of excess dirt. NO debris or trash can be mixed with the load. JTD reserves the right to refuse material if it contains trash, debris or excess dirt.
- Please dump your load where instructed so that the broken concrete or asphalt stays separate from the finished product.
- If customer damages JTD’s property or equipment while unloading concrete or asphalt, the customer is responsible for damages and will be billed accordingly.
- JTD/ROADROCK is not responsible for damage to trucks or trailers when assisting customer to unload broken concrete/asphalt.
- JTD/ROADROCK is not responsible for flat tires.
- JTD/ROADROCK is not responsible for injury when customer unloads product by hand.
J.T.D. Services, Inc.
Guidelines and Agreement for Picking Up Broken Concrete and Asphalt to be Recycled JTD/RR FAX# 337-873-6873
- Please call JTD’s office at 337-873-6870 with as much advance notice as possible to schedule pick-up of broken concrete or asphalt. We need at least a 1-2 day’s notice to coordinate with JTD’s work schedule. Pick up is based upon availability of JTD’s trucks.
- If multiple loads of broken concrete or asphalt are to be picked up, please have ALL material broken before JTD’s dump truck(s) arrive. Send a picture or 2 of broken concrete to Jtdoffice@aol.com for approval. If you are breaking concrete/asphalt in phases, please coordinate trucking needs with JTD’s dispatcher@ 337-319-1468.
- Concrete or Asphalt needs to be broken up approximately 3 ft. x 3 ft. x 1 ft. pieces or smaller. Concrete and asphalt need to be separated.
- Equipment to load JTD’s dump trucks must have at least a 14 ft reach. A standard skid steer or Bobcat does not have a tall enough reach to efficiently load our trucks. We suggest a full size backhoe or an excavator with a thumb.
- Concrete or Asphalt needs to be free of excess dirt. NO debris or trash can be mixed with the load. NO concrete footings, NO concrete pipe, NO concrete with thick cable
- Operator will load dump beds from the back not over the cab of JTD’s truck.
- Release load from reasonable height so placement of broken concrete or asphalt is evenly distributed throughout the dump bed. Please do not drop load from tall heights.
- Loaded dump trucks cannot be overweight. Please do not load bed higher than the bed rail or higher than instructed by JTD’s Driver.
- JTD’s policy and agreement for loading broken concrete or asphalt is 30 minutes or less per load. Additional charges of$100.00 per hour will apply if JTD’s truck is on the job site for more than 30 minutes.
- The customer is responsible for towing and/or damages if JTD’s dump truck gets stuck on job site.
- If customer damages JTD’s dump trucks or tarps while loading, the customer is responsible for damages and will be billed accordingly.
- JTD Services reserves the right to refuse pick up service when JTD’s work schedule cannot accommodate customers’ request, the above guidelines are not met, there is a safety concern, and/or a customer is disrespectful towards a JTD Employee.